- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp finely minced herbs
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
450° oven, set oven rack to upper middle & line baking sheet w/parchment paper
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in cream with a wooden spoon until dough forms (add add’l flour if needed)
- Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead briefly until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pat or roll into ¾ inch thick and cut with a cookie or biscuit cutter.
- Place on parchment and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.